Sailboat Race

Sailboat Race
Dad and I sailing

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Almost Summer

  In these last intense days of studying and testing, my salvation will be the reward of a 2.5 month break, summer. Summer is the most exciting and relaxing part of the year. I will catch up on sleep, go to camp, go on mission trips and many other things. I especially look forward to spending lots of time at Edisto.
  Since we have just gotten our summer reading assignments, I still have the excitement of starting new books. This excitement will gradually dwindle away over the first 15 pages of the first book I open. My summer reading this summer consists of The Razor's Edge, The Godforsaken Sea and The Great Gatsby. Thankfully these books are shorter than T.H. White's The Once and Future King and Dumas's The Count of Monte Cristo which I had to read last summer.
  I have a lot of studying to do for my upcoming exams...so bye!

No comments: