Sailboat Race

Sailboat Race
Dad and I sailing

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

**Spoiler Alert**: The Vow

   Last Friday I went to go see The Vow. It was great! Prior to watching it I had heard mixed reviews with most of them being negative, but I loved it. I thought the plot line was very similar to The Notebook with Paige going back to her family and old boyfriend and then returning to Leo at the end of the movie. There was a really funny wedding scene, as well. The only people there were Leo, Paige, and a couple friends who were videotaping it. It was in a museum, and a security guard came up right before he "pronounced them man and wife". They quickly said the words and ran away. It was really sad that she never remembered the couple years before the wreck. It's hard to believe that something that crazy can really happen! I can't imagine forgetting three years of my life. There was a major twist when Paige discovers why she had left her family, and they were taking advantage of her memory loss. I was really happy when Leo punched Paige's ex-fiance because he was really annoying and unattractive. Overall...great movie!

1 comment:

Caryn Kirk said...

This is a bit rambly. Approach personal writing more like an essay, at least structurally. The style can be more casual and loose.